Functional skirt made for any summer adventure.
Light and cool as an ocean breeze. Duffy Skirt is the perfect garment for hot summer days. It is light, soft, stretchy and dries quickly. The packable material and stow pocket makes it perfect to bring in your beach bag or backpack when you are on the go.
Ultimate comfort in a garment, that’s probably the easiest way to describe Duffy Skirt. It’s soft, stretchy and light. Perfect to wear to the beach or a hot summer hike. The packable fabric makes it an excellent travel buddy. A little warning though: Once you put it on, you will have a hard time changing back into anything else.
- Regular fit
- Quick drying
- Excellent airflow
- Cool feeling in hot weather
- Hidden elastic at waist
- Slit at side for better movement
- Zippered side pockets
- Stowable in side pocket
- Made from 89% recycled fibers
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 110 g
Main Fabric: Trail Stretch™
Light and soft fabric perfect for warm days. Quick drying and excellent air permeability.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 89% recycled polyester, 11% elastane
- Weight: 95 g/sqm
- Non-pilling and snag free
- Wicking finish
- Dull face
- Soft next to skin
- 4-way stretch
- Quick dry
- Bluesign® certified
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.